I choose not to pre-moderate any comments and welcome all kinds of thoughts - supportive, dissenting, critical or otherwise. Relevant links are also encouraged.
All information provided is volunteered by you.
By submitting a comment on Talking about F1, you agree to hold this blog site, its owner Graham Keilloh, and all future subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
The blog's owner and administrators reserve all rights of refusal, deletion and editing of any and all comments and trackbacks.
Comments may be deleted, censored or edited, and commenters may be blocked, on the grounds of posting material that:
- Is hateful in nature, or attacks other visitors or the blogger
- Contains language that is offensive, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous or embarrassing to any other person or entity
- Is considered to be potential advertising, solicitations of business, or spam
- Is off-topic
- Contains ad-hominem attacks
- Uses excessive vulgarity or foul language
- Impersonates another person
- Contains irrelevant links
- Detracts from the blog community discussion
The blog's owner and administrators have sole discretion on any and all of the above.
The above policy may be amended at any time.